BSAS

Has anyone ever used this question bank? It’s $149 for 360 questions. Do you know if it’s worth it? I don’t particularly like Qbank for level 2.

I just took the BSAS sample exam. Scored 68% in the morning and 73% in the afternoon. Anybody else taken this one yet?

I sincerely think first you should do CFAI book End of chapter questions so that you get a hang of exam-like terminology and questions. They will help alot. After that you could do QBank if you feel like.

Dude, how can I take the BSAS exam?

eighty Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I sincerely think first you should do CFAI book > End of chapter questions so that you get a hang of > exam-like terminology and questions. They will > help alot. > After that you could do QBank if you feel like. I have been doing the EOC’s. I don’t like the Schweser Qbank too much for this level. You can buy it at www.bsas.org

Last year, I took the CFAI Philadelphia L1 mock exam, for $99, and it the test was put together by the BSAS. I’m taking it again this Saturday. I’m not sure if it’s the same exam that they sell online and give in their live mock exams, but I would guess so. It was ok. I think it’s worth it anyways.

I just took the BSAS mock exam today. Scored a 66% in the morning and 73% in the afternoon. Curious how this ranks to the real thing on June 5th. I thought it was pretty fair with a few curve ball questions in there. Share your scores if you have taken this.

For anyone who has taken the BSAS Mock, how is the review after the test? Are you just given a review book with answers, or is it available online? I had initially wishfully thought that there would be a live review, but that may be too much in a single day after a live mock exam. Thanks, MC

I just took the afternoon session and did OK but to be honest, I thought it was way too easy. I’m taking the morning session tomorrow but I don’t think this is indicative of the real exam at all. Always good for practice purposes but EOC and CFA mock are better tools, even the Schweser practice exams are better. Any thoughts?

Whomever took those exams, do you think they were very very poorly done? I am in no position to judge, but comparing to Schweser, those are very very badly done. I found a decent amount of mistakes in them. This is based on the exam that the CFAI Philadelphia organized. Not sure if it’s the same as the one sold on the website.

I heard from multiple people that purchased the practice exam in 2008 that it was close to difficulty as the real exam. There were a few mistakes and the answers are not easy to study from, but it may be a decent barometer of readiness. There is no question that it is easier than the Schweser Vol. 1, and the CFA Mock.