BSC, LEH, FRE, FNM, WM, CFC

any other MAJOR blowups in 2008 that I am missing? what a year. Is einhorn still shorty lehman?

IndyMac. Not nearly as big but its trading for like $.05 now lol. CFC is doing some damage to BoA.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > any other MAJOR blowups in 2008 that I am missing? > what a year. Is einhorn still shorty lehman? No. Erin Callan is now shorting through the CSFB hedge fund.

tma

sid3699 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > No. Erin Callan is now shorting through the CSFB > hedge fund. ARE YOU SERIOUS??? that is funny

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sid3699 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > No. Erin Callan is now shorting through the > CSFB > > hedge fund. > > > ARE YOU SERIOUS??? that is funny She is the only outsider now who knows the shit on LEH books the best. I am supremely confident she is shorting.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > any other MAJOR blowups in 2008 that I am missing? > what a year. Is einhorn still shorty lehman? ABK, MBI, maybe put AIG on that list soon…

Is it good to buy FRE, FNE and WM today? I am planning to place some limit orders today on their respective 52 week low’s. If it does reach those ridiculous amounts anytime in the day and I’ll be dragged into the gamble. It’s either BOOM or BUST. I am already bust with LEH stocks.