BSC

Joe Lewis is pissed.

Wouldn’t you be with losing $800 mil since the fall? I wonder what kind of currency unwinding Lewis is going to be forced into here… I smell BSC lawsuit galore with Schwartz and Molinaro and their recent misleading comments.

I’d like to ask him at his golf tournament in a week, but I don’t want a 7 wood to the temple. Edit: CNN threw out a $20 a share number for the buyout price. Ouch.

Wow, hopefully no one on here actually decided that BSC was cheap enough to actually buy shares. $2 a share…wow.

I can’t believe it.

That must be a typo, right? $20? Not $2…

If you can’t purchase enough of BSC to be able to influence the process, you’re nuts to get involved in this. There is no way to analytically look at this company.

I thought it was a typo too, but doesnt look like it, WSJ reports $2 as well http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120569598608739825.html?mod=yahoo_hs&ru=yahoo

just saw it as well.

Looks like CNN is about to correct it. Every other site I have seen says $2.

Nope, no typo. A whopping 0.05473 shares of JPM stock for each share of BSC. And JPM closed at $36.54 on Friday. These are some interesting times we have.

Oh man, we are in for a thrashing tomorrow. If the market was off by a factor of 15 for BSC what about C, MER, LEH, WMT, etc.?

I’m actually pretty confused by this - it trades at $30 on Friday and on Monday JPM thinks people are going to give it up for $2? Say what? What’s going on here? I’ll buy for $3 in an all-cash deal.

problem is that the liabilities are enormous and unknown to all of us. if your liabilities are great than your assets, your value < 0…You wanna buy that for $3?

$2! $2! $2! I think this proves that people on AF should stop calling bottoms.

Crazy times… can’t wait to see volatility this week.

adehbone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > $2! $2! $2! I think this proves that people on AF > should stop calling bottoms. Hmmm…I can’t recall anybody calling a bottom. I really will buy your shares right now at $3. This takeunder hasn’t a chance in heck of happening at $2.

From what I have read today, it was either this offer of $2 a share or bankruptcy.

JPM buys Bear that cheap? Nice deal.

I honestly think BSC is worth < $0…JPM got ripped off