Bubonic plague in LA

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-27/bubonic-plague-la-california-verge-becoming-third-world-state

" The city of Los Angeles is quickly descending into a cesspool of decay and disease. With bubonic plague now likely present amongst residents, the city and the state of California are on the verge of becoming a third-world hellscape. Some say that that’s already happened…"

"Tucker Carlson had historian Victor Davis Hanson on his show just last week, where the latter said that California is on the verge of becoming the nation’s first Third World state. From trash being illegally dumped to city hall becoming a rat-infested den in the city of LA, it all points to the decay suffered when Democrats run things. Even police stations in the city are loaded with rats andaccording to Townhall, one was fined $5,000 over its conditions that left one officer stricken with typhoid fever. California’s descent has gotten to the point where there is a possibility that bubonic plague (the black death) may now be present in the city."

Any people in LA, please exercise caution and avoid suspicious rats or sick looking people. Tanks.

So …Zerohedge is basically the Weekly World News now. Was Bat Boy spotted in LA too?

If you see these guys in L.A., they are handling corpses, they are NOT members of some S&M sex cult. Tanks.

If you guys have some time to kill, cruise around Skid Row on Google Streetview. It’s, uh… interesting.

haha yea. they are everywhere. even in good neighborhoods. i think the city made a mistake when they evicted them from the sewers. at least back then, they were concentrated in a location where they werent a problem since they were out of sight.

i literally didnt even know thye exised until turd showed that video. i was in disbelief. now they are now more spread out with tents and shopping carts at parks in plain sight with impudence.

yep never even knew about skid row. so they do have a mini city. no wonder dtla is so shitty. and south la is garbage.

I read this assuming you were talking about the rats until you got to the shopping carts.

Image result for rat living in tent

Fortunately, you are insulated from these undesirable elements when in your air conditioned Mercedes SUV. Just be careful not to bet T-boned by some guy in a minivan who doesn’t own any seizable assets under a lawsuit.

insurance will pay for property damage. as long as you have proof that someone else is at fault. you are fine.

the key is to pay for uninsured motorist insurance to cover bodily injury. its pretty cheap! bodily injury is so much more expensive. and that is where the money is at for lawyers.