Builders

Karma…

Indeed.

[original post removed]

Oooh, too soon. Anyhow, give Builders a break. At least he is brave enough to publicly admit to failing, which is more than most folks can say.

Foul.

huh? what’s happening?

lol

Wendy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Oooh, too soon. > > Anyhow, give Builders a break. > At least he is brave enough to publicly admit to > failing, which is more than most folks can say. +1. Whether or not you like the guy, give him some breathing room and credit for sitting the exam/posting his results. It’s not easy to do either.

i failed band 4 baby but im not ashamed 1 but regardless in the 12 months from June 2010 to June 2011 I changed jobs, passed level II (first attempt btw), initiated on two new sectors (builders and MIs), and took 3 series exams so its like i wasnt doing anything else ill pass next year im not worried about that in the least

A*ss hole…

hahahaahahahaha builders was running down our nerves with “if you cant see this you failed” type post …not mad at u at all dude good luck next year

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hahahaahahahaha builders was running down our > nerves with “if you cant see this you failed” type > post …not mad at u at all dude > good luck next year thanks dont worry ill put up the same type of post next year too close to the release date

All the best mate.

i think i missed a bit of the antagonism, but at least he owned up.

at the very least shows he got balls …soccer

I’ve already passed/won in the grand scheme of things.

Builders…good luck to you next year man. Piece of advice, be a bit humble. This thing is hard enough as it is to worry people or tell them how you dont care and are doing all these other awesome things. We all had our challenges and accomplishments. Most people pursuing this thing are quite accomplish. Just a small piece of advice.

naaaw man be an insufferable pr1ck all the way baby dont listen to these self righteous suckers do you and only u

intelo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Builders…good luck to you next year man. Piece > of advice, be a bit humble. This thing is hard > enough as it is to worry people or tell them how > you dont care and are doing all these other > awesome things. We all had our challenges and > accomplishments. Most people pursuing this thing > are quite accomplish. Just a small piece of > advice. thanks, but when someone opens up a special thread just for me it signals that the market wants more info and thats what i gave them

Builders is winning guys - Charlie sheen style