Bush again giving a statement today at 11.00

I hope his stupid comment won’t kill today’s monster rally.

It’s questionable if the monster rally has any good reason at all anyway.

many…one of them is govt’s positive steps to avoid depression.

or deferring depression and making it even worse. You can stretch stuff but in the end it’ll hurt even more.

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > many…one of them is govt’s positive steps to > avoid depression. or at least avoid it until after the election…

Bleeck Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > or deferring depression and making it even worse. > You can stretch stuff but in the end it’ll hurt > even more. Agreed- I rushed and opened an acct in light of recent situations. But now, with seemingly endless tinkering I think I might just sit tight; how the heck can an investor have any sort of confidence in the market w/ such a lack of transparency!?! No shorts? No uncovered selling of calls/ buying of puts? Too shady for me… gov’t propping of mkt can’t last forever and what will happen then?? I mean WTF… MICEX swinging up and down +/- 20% seemingly everyday? I feel like I’m back in elementary school and the kid running for class president is promising no homework and cookies for lunch.

akanska Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > the > kid running for class president is promising no > homework and cookies for lunch. That sounds pretty good. I love cookies.

In this market only institutions can make money. Normal investors get squeezed.