Business school at Belmont

It’s better than Fuqua, right? Go Bruins.

I’ve heard that UNC and UCLA have great business schools. Would be great to see Anderson and Kenan Flagler go head to head in a comparison.

oh yeah…

Don’t forget Kentucky’s…they barely made the top 64 biz schools but could be a sleeper…

How clutch was Hoffarber ?

It’s English, Jim but not as we know it :shrugs:

While in undergrad I took some summer classes at Kenan Flagler and must say that I was impressed. I think if I go back full time that will be on the short list.

Eddie Deezen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t forget Kentucky’s…they barely made the top > 64 biz schools but could be a sleeper… Please… Their not even the best b-school in the SEC… Visiting professors Gaines, Bliss and Felton gave quite the lecture on Saturday… Just messing with you… I like KY too. I think nobodies going to take Duke… Not sure how to play it in my bracket though. They seem like a team who lives and dies by the three but isn’t really that accurate…

The “Professor” of the year to watch this spring is Collison from UCLA, he is sick!! Very Chris Paul-esque

MCCOMBS! ranked second in the south - very much a dark horse to be sitting at the top by the middle of next month

drs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The “Professor” of the year to watch this spring > is Collison from UCLA, he is sick!! Very Chris > Paul-esque I agree, as unwise as it is, I think UCLA may win in all of my brakets… may have to pick UNC somtimes though… What do you guys think about K-state USC? looks like K-state is a great way to pick up upset points on the GMAT…