C and GS

the irony if it - if they merge, “like a slow motion collision of two garbage trucks”? wasn’t that something the GS CEO said about a GM and F merger

haha … so funny … The one guy I want to see lose his job (or at least his bonus) at GS is the guy who said “Oil will be at $200 by the end of the year” … Bunch of clowns think they’re the smartest ever created…

i will be delighted to see the back of GS - they’ve created a myth that only GS can solve the world’s problems. i’d like to see a multi-polar finance world, where alumni from many firms participate in government and its not a cesspool of nepotism like it is now.

shorters are beating the crap out of them…

They are shorting themselves.

louisvillegrad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > They are shorting themselves. How do you know this?

With C at $4.70, is it safe to assume the market is factoring in a possible failure of the bank? Wow that Saudi prince Alwaleed has some cast iron balls…he’s been buying this dog all the way down.

louisvillegrad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > They are shorting themselves. You keep saying this. Please stop. It’s boring and unsubstantiated.

How come I don’t see his ownership or any transactions on here? http://finance.yahoo.com/q/mh?s=C

louisvillegrad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > They are shorting themselves. that would make for a really, really fascinating performance review

For the tenth time, read his screen name when considering the source of the comments

“For the tenth time, read his screen name when considering the source of the comments” Who cares which school I went to…my shorts have been paying handsomely. Keep buying what I short sell all the way to single digits.

you know guys - we make fun of this guy for being eccentric - but he may well be the best investor on this board, if indeed, he’s been the most pessimistic and heavily short. lol