CA is 3rd World?

PA, do you live in the U.S.?

I live in SF… its a strange place

I thought he was in South Korea or something.

Not any more. I saw it coming, and got out before things went full crazy-town with Obama/Trump eras.

You wear rubber boots to the office to wade through all the feces?

I’m going to SF tomorrow. I’ll report back if I survive.

We too lit to give a shit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F57P9C4SAW4

I know a place where the grass is really greener Warm, wet and wild There must be something in the water Sipping gin and juice Laying underneath the palm trees (undone) The boys break their necks Trying to creep a little sneak peek (at us) [Pre-Chorus: Katy Perry] You could travel the world But nothing comes close to the golden coast Once you party with us You’ll be falling in love Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh [Chorus: Katy Perry] California girls, we’re unforgettable Daisy Dukes, bikinis on top Sun-kissed skin so hot, we’ll melt your popsicle Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh California girls, we’re undeniable Fine, fresh, fierce, we got it on lock West Coast represent, now put your hands up Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

STL did Q clear SF with an ocular patdown?

pack your sh!t kickers.

according to you people where is it ok to live? in the country side where the only “real americans” live? love the right wing gatekeeping on what an american is (reading between the lines: white, christian, straight. the most persecuted people alive)

It’s not safe anywhere. My wife went to a fundraiser for a potential Dem congressman last night. I stayed home, drank countless Miller Lites, punched her in her uterus when she came home, and filed for divorce this morning.

The place is literally covered in sh*t. I don’t understand why anyone would want to live there.

I wouldn’t live there, but the 1 mile radius around the Marriott Marquis is nice enough.

with a life like that you should be drinking miller high lifes - champagne of beers

Will updated? Got all your booster shots? Pack your water decontamination pills?

sf has the best weather for the summer

It’s cold, which is nice.

Seattle and Portland are also poo-holes. So nasty.

Been here for an hour. Drinking at a bar. Get stabbed in the foot with a syringe. Have full blown AIDS now. Am ded.

In all seriousness, it been probably two years since I’ve been here and while it’s not a cesspool, it has gone downhill noticeably. Still the Garden of Eden compared to NYC tho.

STL check in bro. We worry.