Hey guys, I’m thinking whether to completely opt out of using the Wiley Efficient Learning platform, and instead just get the hardcopy official CAIA L1 4th edt textbook from Amazon (a lot cheaper than paying for this online tool).
Based on the Wiley Efficient Learning website, the benefits of paying for the platform (and getting the digital-only official textbook for a total of $125) are:
- Access to the digital copy of the official textbook (also able to add our own notes, highlight texts, etc)
- Create our Study Planner (how elaborate/ useful is this function anyway?)
- Access the 250+ practice questions (UpperMark’s might be better)
- Access to the digital textbook for 18months (and any updates that occur during this period)
- Provide 24/7 customer support
I assume any announcements regarding the exam should be posted on /communicated through our CAIA accounts right (not this Wiley account). So any other “beneflts” that I might lose out on? Just thought the money could be spent on more useful stuff, like that UM TestBank or mock exam packages.