CAIA level II Sept 2021

Hi there, can anyone advise whether I can use Mar 2021 material to prepare for Sept 2021 exam.

Probably yes. They have restructured the material for March 21, so it won’t be restructed again I suppose. My advice would be to start with the official Workbook

Thanks

Hi,
I have my study material and my handwritten notes of Level II if anyone is keen is getting their hadns on those. Happy to share them for your prep. DM me for the same

Hi Abhiwad, I would be more than happy to receive your study material and handwritten notes for L2. I will be sitting the exam in Sep’21

Sure. I have schweser notes, Quicksheet for $50, my handwritten notes for $75 and the Schweser Q-Bank for $25. Let me know what are you keen on purchasing

Hi Abhiwad, I’m keen to take you up on that.

I have schweser notes, and quicksheet ($75), Q-Bank ($25) and handwritten notes (360+ pages) for $75. Let me know what do you want and I can share those?

Hi I am selling these items - everything for GBP150 (or make me an offer). Can sell separate items as well.

Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) Level 2 March 2021 Study Materials

• UpperMark - Study Handbook Volumes I, II & III - Condition Used with some highlighting and notes
  • UpperMark - Formula Sheet - Condition Very Good
  • Kaplan Schweser - SchweserNotes Books I & II - Condition Good with some highlighting and notes
  • Kaplan Secret Sauce Book - Condition Very Good
  • Kaplan Quicksheet - Condition Good

Delivery via Royal Mail to UK (Total weight is 7kg - 2nd class delivery is £20)
Pick up from Bermondsey, London
Can deliver internationally if you pay the postage cost

Hi there, I used Sch notes + Uppermark test bank. It’s very useful especially use test bank to get you prepared for the exam questions. I got passed in Mar 2021 for L2. If you need UM test bank, I can share it with you. Please email me jsjj_wq@163.com

Hi

I would be interested in the notes as well, thanks!

Let me know when you wanna purchase and will share across the material with you

hi there, can you provide your contact method? i’m looking to purchase the kaplan quicksheet (electronic/ scanned copy), thnaks

Hi Abhiwad,

Could you please share helpful study material particularly any question bank to practice will be really helpful.

Thanks!

Sure. I have Schweser notes, Quicksheet for $50, my handwritten notes for $75 and the Schweser Q-Bank for $25. Let me know what are you keen on purchasing

Hi Abhiwad, can you share me a contact method? I’m interested in the Qbank
thanks in advance