CAIA March 08 exam begins next week

Why everyone is so quiet about it?

Hi cfa_mba_caia, did you use Schweser for it? If so, how helpful was it? I’m planning to take it in September.

I am taking Level I in mid-March. Using Schweser only. So far so good. 100 hours should do the trick. I am curious about the people who already took it. Are the quant questions similar to the CFA Level I approach i.e. more qualitative rather than calculation based.

I am taking level 1 in March. Using schweser and the uppermark testbank. Seems ok so far. I would also be interested in hearing how the exam is structured and the difficulty of the questions.

At their website they mentione for the membership a candidate must have over one year of professional experience and a U.S. bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) ??? Could the experience be in any professional designation? Any insight would help. Thanks a lot

And they mention 4 books for Level I!! A person is tested on whole 4 of those books or stuff from those books?? Thank you

I will sit the coming L1. Using Schewesser only. Except for a bit confusion about the quants - not as systematic and cohesive as those in CFA program - everything seems fine. Any last minute advice from previous passers?

bostonkev Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi cfa_mba_caia, did you use Schweser for it? > If so, how helpful was it? > I’m planning to take it in September. Yes, I used Sh* and it was very helpful.

cfa_mba_caia Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bostonkev Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Hi cfa_mba_caia, did you use Schweser for it? > > If so, how helpful was it? > > I’m planning to take it in September. > > > Yes, I used Sh* and it was very helpful. You mind sharing the books buddy. I’ll pay you for them. anish_gaur@yahoo.com