CAIA Sample questions

RE: CAIA Sample 50 questions September 2010 available on Caia.org Did anyone else note the questions regarding infrastructure investments? Am I correct in thinking this material was removed for this year’s syllabus and has been incorrectly incorporated into the Sept 2010 sample questions? I am guessing it is a copy-paste from last year’s questions. There are no test questions on some of the new subject areas.

i wrote to them and mentioned the exact same thing. i suggest and u do the same. sloppy work from their part.

Just got hold of a copy of the March 2010 caia sample questions from someone at work, and the questions are identical. sloppy indeed.

I noticed the infrastructure as well, 4-5 questions - I didn’t score a single one:) Hope will not have similar suprises on the real exam!

That is what my question was about… this is carryover from last exam? Can anyone confirm we will not be tested over it?

Well, In the correction, page 17, in “chapter reference” column, they put “N/A”, so they seem to be aware it is out of scope. I guess they just put this sample for the format and nothing else. => GL123, were these “NA” already in March version?

SuperCop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i wrote to them and mentioned the exact same > thing. > > i suggest and u do the same. sloppy work from > their part. By the way the sample essay questions have the same problem …