CAIA Studying Update

So how far is everyone in their studying thus far? I read it over once and made notes on the first 4 topics… just have to finish the last 2-3 topics and get down to practice exams. How about everyone else?

I went through both of the review books and flashcards from Schweser. Finished about 70% of the questions on Schweser. Finishing the rest today and tomorrow. Sunday doing all of the sample questions and reviewing. Next 3 weeks is questions, questions and questions. Just trying to make sure after every set that I will hopefully never get the same question wrong twice.

big ML Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I went through both of the review books and > flashcards from Schweser. Finished about 70% of > the questions on Schweser. Finishing the rest > today and tomorrow. Sunday doing all of the > sample questions and reviewing. Next 3 weeks is > questions, questions and questions. Just trying > to make sure after every set that I will hopefully > never get the same question wrong twice. Basically the same.