Calculator bailout at test site

So…I have bought a primary and backup BA-II Plus Pro, and have been using them both throughout my preparation. I also have a pair of BA-II Plus that I was using previously and don’t have much use for. I figure with the inevetable victims showing up with unapproved calculators on exam day, I could probably sell one or both of the BA-II Pluses on exam day. Anyone have any experience with what the going price is at the door on exam day? :smiley:

Black Market causes market inefficiencies…

JoeyD estimates $200. Will major credit cards be accepted? http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?11,604214,605261#msg-605261

dinesh.sundrani Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Black Market causes market inefficiencies… Ahhh…but market inefficiencies create unusual profit opportunities… :smiley:

dinesh.sundrani Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Black Market causes market inefficiencies… Credit cards? Nahh…but I do accept Paypal, cash, or money orders…

a friend of mine told me that someone paid 350 cash for a calc on exam day in NY.

Hmmmm…350 X 2…may be able to pay my exam expenses this way… :smiley:

def… and a short vacation to FL after the exam…

Nahh…also took a Stalla course for this one…be lucky if I break even… :smiley: