Calculator batteries

Don’t forget to change them and reset ur calculators to the correct accounting periods.

I’ve changed with new batteries but I don’t know how to reset the calculator to the correct accounting periods. Any idea? thanks!

2nd P/Y 1 Enter

Do they sell batteries for the HP at Staples or something?

Does anyone know how long battery for TI calculator would last? I only have one calc and have been using this one for less than 3 months. I don’t want to change it if the original battery can last for more than a year.

pepsis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Does anyone know how long battery for TI > calculator would last? I only have one calc and > have been using this one for less than 3 months. I > don’t want to change it if the original battery > can last for more than a year. This is what, a $5 battery? Take a spare. > Do they sell batteries for the HP at Staples or something? 2032’s at any drug store

would that just make your day if your calculator died out during the exam…

If you used Schweser, and you did Book-6 and Book-7 then probably you would have already changed it twice… else the Lithium 3V CR2032 Battery should stay for more than a year atleast.

TI BAII Plus - going n going n going after 3 years…no need to change batteries yet… Forecasting…dies on question 37 (1st Quant question) at 9:01am Saturday morning Now that is a sign…

i’m bringing 2 new ones that I bought a month ago. If they both die, I’ll take it as a sign.

I’ve been using the BA II Plus for 7 years +. I cannot recall the last time I changed my battery. If I’m not mistaken, you can also take two calculators to the exam.

I’ve never changed the battery on my TI BA II Plus. But if you’re really curious, check out p.101 of PDF of the guidebook. http://education.ti.com/guidebooks/financial/baiiplus/BAIIPLUSGuidebook_EN.pdf And yes, you can bring multiple calculators to the exam (maybe even sell one for a hefty ransom, as we’ve discussed before) edit: typos