Calculator Texas Plus or Plus Pro?

I am about to buy a Calculator for my December exam. Which one should I go for? the Pro is about 10 pounds ($20) more expensive but is it worth it (eg. better functionality)? or it is just more complicated with unnecessary add-ons?

i use the pro, like it, has a couple of functions you dont have on the other one, buttons are better, just get it, you wont need to replace it…ever. You can get by with either however, use the search function as this has been debated for years now…

I like the buttons on the Pro but own both… Yes the Pro has a few more functions that the regular one does not have, but I have not used them (ever)…

Plus Pro - - easy to use. I ran into some functions that the regular one didn’t have… can’t remember exactly what they were, but remember they were related to the CFA exam. might have been nCr or nPr or something to do with the DCF part… can’t remember

pro tells you the NFV ( which i used a bit ) discounted payback period ( which i used a lot ) there are more functions than the above i suppose. buy the PRO !