Calculator Troubles

Do you guys ever have problems with you BAII plus not clearing your previous work. Sometimes, even though I press clrwrk, and even sometimes clrtvm, I don’t get the answer I should. I enter everything in correctly, but still the correct answer does not come out. I guess the calculator needs a rest??? I dunno. Any explanations?

I have the same problem. I clear it several times and I still get crazy calculations

I guess I always assume it’s a user deficiency, but now you made me feel better!

I alway clear tvm AND clear work before each calculation.

Well least im not alone. Was hoping for a solution. Owell. Thanks.

There are two ways to clear the work in the TVM: 1) Completely reset the calculator, (2nd) -> (Reset), to the default. This is what I’ve used all the time during my studies and the exam, only thing is that the decimals are back to the 2. 2) Clear the work while you are in the TVM entry mode, i.e. while you are in any of the TVM entry screens, FV =, I/Y = , PV =, etc, press (2nd) -> (ClrWk). I’m sure there are other ways but I was too lazy to read the manual.

aapl Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have the same problem. I clear it several times > and I still get crazy calculations I think this problem happens with all the first time users. I got this problem while I was solving a problem during my end term examinations !!! And it was really very frustrating, but I guess as you solve more problems using the calculator it becomes easier to use. Now if I face such a problem I do the same thing that Hugeyuj has suggested. Hugeyuj Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1) Completely reset the calculator, (2nd) -> > (Reset), to the default. This is what I’ve used > all the time during my studies and the exam, The only problem with using (1) is that your decimal settings get reset and then you have to again set it back to the old settings.

Correction: The 2nd method appear to only work on the BAII Plus Professional version, not the regular one. I apologize for the confusion, but I say the first method I’ve posted does work well.

I always clear the CF worksheet by pressing 2nd clrwrk I don’t really clear tvm. i just remember to input all 5 variables…