calculator

Does anyone have a Texas Instrument BA II Plus or HP 12C they can part with? I assume anyone on here needs the one they have, but perhaps someone has a spare one they no longer need. Also, I am living in Barcelona… Thanks and good luck with the studying!

Many internet websites sell used products now as well. It seems crazy to me that youre coming on an international forum (with most posters in North America) and asking for a $30 calculator and need it in Spain.

It’s not the craziest thing I’ve seen here. Anyway, meanwhile you can use some Android app like RpnCalc on your Android phone (presuming you have one). This type of site seems to be what you are looking for (chosen at random): http://www.expansys.es/hp-12c-financial-calculator-113393/ “Si pide este producto antes de las 15h00 CET , los clientes españoles pueden esperar una entrega en 4 días laborales …” et cetera All I can say is that the HP12C is my favourite, it’s robust and (fairly) easy to use although I suspec the other one is even easier to use.

I forgot to say that, on exam day, you can see quite a few people sport more than one calculator, which basically means that someone - if they’re studying for this exam - would probably have to have three calculators before they decide to part with one of them…

Wow. “Can I have some free stuff sent to me?” is your first contribution to our community here? What’s next?

I ran out of toilet paper. Can someone please please send me some. I assume most of you would need it, but if you have some spare that you’re willing to part with… Please HURRY, I need it ASAP. PS: better quality than the ones sublimity has, please!

k-calculi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s not the craziest thing I’ve seen here. > > Anyway, meanwhile you can use some Android app > like RpnCalc on your Android phone (presuming you > have one). > There’s a 12c app for the iPhone and Touch. Wonder if anyone has walked in on exam day expecting to use the app instead of an actual 12c?

I have 3 of them and would SELL one.

Iginla2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I ran out of toilet paper. Can someone please > please send me some. I assume most of you would > need it, but if you have some spare that you’re > willing to part with… > > Please HURRY, I need it ASAP. > > PS: better quality than the ones sublimity has, > please! I can’t spare a square…

Iginla2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I ran out of toilet paper. Can someone please > please send me some. I assume most of you would > need it, but if you have some spare that you’re > willing to part with… > > Please HURRY, I need it ASAP. > > PS: better quality than the ones sublimity has, > please! Invest in a bidet instead. More cost effective in the long-term.