Calgary Candidates?

Anyone here part of a study group in Calgary that is open to new people? I would be interested to attend – if the scheduling permits. Thanks!

I’m in Calgary, but haven’t joined study group before. I might consider it. I usually go to UofC to study. Right now, I am following Schweser’s study planner. Did you check out UofC’s CFA prep class?

I’m going to do a little thread hijacking :P, sorry. But i’m here in Edmonton, and studying lvl 2 at the UofA after work. Send me an email if anybody is interested. again sorry for hijacking, :slight_smile: but you guys are welcome to come up to Edmonton to study too :), you know… if you guys ever get sick of the mountains, and want somewhere a little more boring to go to.

Sat in on some of the classes for L1, was not my cup of tea. Right now i am just trying to get through the some 3rd party prep material - hopefully will be making some good progress in Feb. TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m in Calgary, but haven’t joined study group > before. I might consider it. I usually go to UofC > to study. Right now, I am following Schweser’s > study planner. Did you check out UofC’s CFA prep > class?