Calgary dudes

Anyone going to the Business Person of the Year luncheon today?

No one? Ok, just was wondering. I’m going!

Let me know how it was, I’ve never heard of it before this. Best of luck!

It was very inspiring. I’m glad I went. Check out Alberta Venture website, they’ll put up clips

Will do, thanks for the info!

People from Calgary are losers. Willy

People from Calgary are winners; people using “WillyR” as a pseudonym are losers. Zing!

WillyR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > People from Calgary are losers. > > Willy No

I reported this to Chad, just like people who reported the MMA thread to Chad. This is what I wrote: This thread isn’t about finance, just like 10s or 100s of other threads that aren’t deleted that are irrelevant to finance but are not MMA. So you should delete this and the other 10s or 100s of worthless non-finance threads. REPORTED THREAD #6 LET’S SEE HOW MANY THREADS ARE DELETED THAT ARE NON FINANCE, BUT NON MMA.

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I reported this to Chad, just like people who > reported the MMA thread to Chad. This is what I > wrote: > > This thread isn’t about finance, just like 10s or > 100s of other threads that aren’t deleted that are > irrelevant to finance but are not MMA. So you > should delete this and the other 10s or 100s of > worthless non-finance threads. > > REPORTED THREAD #6 > > LET’S SEE HOW MANY THREADS ARE DELETED THAT ARE > NON FINANCE, BUT NON MMA. ONE SECOND…Are you telling me that people actually took the time to report the MMA threads?!

We’re talking about financial centres here!!

So W is coming in March and Calgary CFA society is a sponsor…anyone know anyone lucky enough to maybe be going…hour long Q&A period could be really interesting and entertaining…

Aren’t allowed to wear anything harder than Crocs on our feet. What a gyp.

Ya, crocs won’t carry as well when thrown either!

WTF is this MMA that I keep hearing about???

I can’t believe Calgary CFA Society is a sponsor. I quit

I know - of course dubya would pick Houston North as his first post-8-year-disaster speech. I want my $350 back.

Is that what society membership costs…I just forked over my $850 or so after the exchange rate for the June Level III exam, maybe down the road…

I think CFAI is $250, and the local society was $100 or so…

I’m sorry for reporting this thread. FYI: I actually ended up reversing my reporting (another report to retract it). Can you find it in your hearts to forgive me?