Callenging Questions- Schweser

Is it just me or should these say “Callenging Questions if you have Down’s Syndrome and smoked 25 joints, while being drunk” Anybody else of the same opinion?

I hope you smoked something before misspelling challenging - twice.

my h doesnt work very well, or MAYBE… i am so in love with calls…hahahahaha get it (not laughing) Since your unsername is challed (notice i mispelled called) “leveltwo”, does that mean you’ll be joining the level 2 sitting in perpetum???

I would agree. I am really disappointed in difficulty of Schweser’s question. I used Stalla for L1 and went with Schweser for L2 because of the online access. The QBank questions are an absolute joke. I’m thinking of buying Stalla’s Passmaster just for a better question bank.

ChadD Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would agree. I am really disappointed in > difficulty of Schweser’s question. I used Stalla > for L1 and went with Schweser for L2 because of > the online access. The QBank questions are an > absolute joke. I’m thinking of buying Stalla’s > Passmaster just for a better question bank. How do Stalla’s notes compare to Schweser’s? I have never seen them.

ChadD, if you do purchase the Stalla Passmaster, I’d be curious to know what you think of the product. I’ll likely buy a QBank in early March and the negative feedback about the Schweser product is making me think twice, even though I’ve been happy with their notes in the past. I’ve never used any Stalla products. Similarly, I’d value input from any of you who are already using the Stalla QBank.

Will do but I probably won’t purchase the Stalla’s question bank until after I finish the CFAI material and begin reviewing. Hopefully in late March.

I used the Stalla Passmaster for Level I, and I also had the QBank from Schweser. (which I used for the 2nd attempt). PASSMASTER Cons: I found with the Stalla passmaster is that 1. The order of questions and the order of answers remained the same, no matter how many times you reviewed a topic. Even though people might say that their memory is really bad, that the answer to Q1 was B and that for Q2 was C sticks, because the order of questions never change, and neither do the order of the answers. 2. There is no online access 3. Immediate feedback (green for right, yellow for wrong, as soon as you clicked). Pros: Passmaster gives you the Study guides in their entirety - so you have the materials available at your work computer, if you wanted them. QBANK: PROS 1. On line access 2. Random ordering of questions, answers too (even if the question had been seen earlier, you still need to do some deciphering, albeit to find out the answer) 3. Feedback is after you have answered a whole set, or else you can set it up to provide feedback between 2 questions. CONS: 1. Some of the questions were rather simplistic in nature. In general, both tools provided a good mechanism to select a bunch of topics and take random ordered question sets from those topics. Qbank provided options of a. basic, intermediate, advanced topics (though people would differ on their opinion of the real complexity of the questions). b. ability to select a % of questions either with equal weightage (corresponding to # of topics and total # of questions) or based on CFA weightage. In Passmaster - there was only 1 level of questions, and only CFA weightage at that. These are at a high level my assessment of both tools. As to whether they were really useful in passing the exam – I am not completely sure till the 23rd Jan date comes and goes, and I know my results for the L1. CP