Can anyone shut Jim Kramer up?

I can’t stand to hear his “rant heard round the world” or his “I’m calling the bottom” crap anymore. He is by far the most annoying person on TV. He is at best an entertainer and offers very little value to the general public. Sorry, CNBC is on at the office non-stop, I need to vent.

I hate him. I used to watch him when he was decent and not constantly flip flopping. All he does is try to sell his book and promote his bs “charity” fund. I feel bad for people who think that he is the end all and be all of investment gurus. He lost a lot of people money on Bear Stearns. I remember a guy called into the show a few days before the Bear implosion and was concerned about Bear’s credit issues. Cramer treated him like an idiot and told him that his money was perfectly safe in Bear. Of course the next week after Bear’s collapse Cramer was on his show reiterating the fact that he wasn’t talking about Bear common stock at that time but rather their banking business. Total lie, He just wouldn’t admit he was wrong. They could get a much better host on the show, his personality just makes you want to gouge your eyes out. I can’t imagine how shitty it must have been to work for him. CNBC is great during the day, but their programming in non-market hours leaves something to be desired. They should put Erin Burnett in Cramer’s slot.

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- They should put Erin Burnett in > Cramer’s slot. For a moment I think I misunderstood.

I don’t have a problem with Cramer. Anyone who takes his on air investment advice seriously deserves to lose money.

farley013 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t have a problem with Cramer. Anyone who > takes his on air investment advice seriously > deserves to lose money. I disagree. The average Kramer viewer probably does not work in finance, and they seem him as an expert “playing for the little guy”, because that’s what he makes himself out to be. I feel sorry for the people that legitimately want to get control of their finances and lose money listening to that guy. On the other hand, Kramer isn’t nearly as stupid as Kudlow - I cringe whenever I listen to the “analysis” on that show. At least he doesn’t make stock picks…

I reiterate my stance. If people are stupid enough to get their financial advice from a talk show host instead of a financial advisor that they can interact with on a regular basis, they deserve to lose money.

Cramer is a useful tool in valuing the stock market. You just do the opposite of what he says and watch your stocks sore! haha

Hey kid, sort out your spelling dog. Its Cramer with a ‘C’ not with a ‘Ka’-and he is great if you know how and what to take out of him. He is Harvard-Harvard, GS and has compounded 24% after-fees for 15 years. Not your next door neighbor, hugh? Other than that, he is also $100million richer than you, so shut the fcuk up, and go learn a thing or two from him.

He want to Harvard and worked at GS? I didn’t take him seriously before, but with this new piece of information, everything changes.

rockstar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Cramer is a useful tool in valuing the stock > market. You just do the opposite of what he says > and watch your stocks sore! haha Reminds me of a Yahoo Finance piece I read that his picks constantly underperform. I’ve wondered if one could pump and dump his tips as you see them rise shortly after he mentions them. In any case, Jim is a hack!

farley013 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I reiterate my stance. If people are stupid enough > to get their financial advice from a talk show > host instead of a financial advisor that they can > interact with on a regular basis, they deserve to > lose money. nobody ‘deserves’ to lose money, you 20-yr old twit. you are so godamm desensitized by your cute hedgie job that you’ve lost touch with the reality that honest, but unsophisticated folks (like many i know and feel protective of) simply don’t know whom to believe.

This thread will be gone by morning. Thank rohufish and his personal attacks and foul language for violating the terms of the forum, again. P.S. Again, if you, junior analyst, are stupid enough to believe that you can solve your financial problems by listening to a talk show host, you and everyone you’re protective of deserve to lose every penny you have.

rohufish, You’re one of my favorite AF posters.

Doesn’t matter, thread will be gone by morning. Personal attacks might fly in India, but they don’t translate well in America.

farley013, You are too, lol.

You might as well bring bostonkev back and go to town on this thread because no one will see it by tomorrow. Get it all out and thank rohufish for the opportunity.

farley013, Once I realized how hilarious you are, I can’t find a reason to “go to town.”

I often wonder if Farley is real or if this is like that myspace boy the parents and kids made up and ultimately that girl took her life over…

Yeah sometimes I wonder too. If I’m a figment of someone’s imagination they get mad props for being so witty.

If the over/under on the life of this thread is 10 AM eastern time Monday August 4th I’ll take the over.