Can anyone update their work experience on CFAI website?

I have tried several times and it gives me an error that says: “We detected an Error which may have occurred for one or more of the following reasons: Your work experience record has been frozen pending your current application for membership. You will be able to edit your record once a decision has been made on your membership application.” Anyone else who is already a member get this? I am already a member so I’m not sure why I would have a “current application for membership” pending. I am not trying to insinuate this has something to do with passing or failing. I am just trying to update my info.

YOU PASSED!!!

I tried to do so as well and encouraged the exact same problem, hezagenius. Hope it is a good sign… Good luck to you!

hezagenius Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- I am not trying to insinuate this has > something to do with passing or failing. I am > just trying to update my info. Doesn’t matter, you’re still implying that you’re somehow special … Agree with CSK … YOU PASSED !

If I remember correctly, this happened to me last year. I had to call in and get them to reset it for me, then I could update my information.

I am able to update my work exp. does this mean…oh no!!!

I’m a member and got it too. We detected an Error which may have occurred for one or more of the following reasons: Your work experience record has been frozen pending your current application for membership. You will be able to edit your record once a decision has been made on your membership application.(SBL-EXL-00151)