Can kuromusha be banned?

…changed my mind. Water cooler, ok… but the activity on the academic boards has gone from eccentric to embarassing to the program.

That is exactly what I’ve been saying. His WC behavior is ridiculous, but his clogging of the cfa boards is really inappropriate

I apologise for my behaviour if any one was offended, I will not be posting anymore in water cool anymore. I hope you will forgive me. I will only post content strictly to study materials.

24 hours without posting in Water Coorer, do I deserve a medal or what?

Please ban this racist fck!

If you promise not to post somewhere and then you break that promise, you should be banned. The Internet is no place for liars.

You should be banned, you ugly fck. All you post are in WC. You contribute nothing to the knowledge side of this site.

Go study for Level 1 rookie.

What exactly do you contribute other than drivelous nonsense?

Rookie? I don’t see you answering any questions in CFA forum like other pros. I don’t think you even passed L1 or probably forgot everything already with that brain of yours.

boom

actually lately the topics raised by Kuromusha on the level 1 board have been great. The questions are unique and I have been learning by following the threads. Kuromusha… thanks for keeping the academic posts, perhaps less colorful, but just as interesting. Please come back to WC… the banal nonsense that has taken your place is pathetic. (or _ was _ pathetic… I think Lakoot is gone… yea)

heart

I agree with OP’s request.

sheeet. I didn’t even make that connection there. Guess only a big ugly fat black gay fake-charterholder can make such connection.

You mad?

Whatever makes you happy.

Total facial LaFleur

Haha! I win!