Can somebody please help me with this financial statement

Income Statement: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-investor/markets/stocks/financials/?q=LUN-T Check the line with the EBT and then Net Earnings after Provisions for Taxes… why don’t those numbers seem to add up? Especially Q3 Sept. 2010. ?

Something is clearly not right. Instead of getting from a 3rd party, why not go straight to the source and get their financials from the investor relations section of their website?

True, but I thought globeinvestor is a well recognized source =\

You crazy for that one TJ.

huh?

They’ve got a whole bunch of stuff going on with taxes, and a line on discontinued ops. Respectfully TJ, don’t use personal finance or news websites for this stuff - they typically have to square peg-round hole a lot of filings, and this is the kind of stuff that results. http://www.lundinmining.com/i/pdf/2010Q3.pdf

Supersadface, thanks for your help! The PDF of the financials you found were extremely helpful, where did you find them? Thanks again. I was looking to diversify my portfolio in my RRSPs (Retirement Savings Plans, incase you’re not Canadian, equivalent to the American 401K I believe) and I have been trying to research Lundin more thoroughly.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You crazy for that one TJ. Nice.

tj2001 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Supersadface, thanks for your help! > > The PDF of the financials you found were extremely > helpful, where did you find them? Thanks again. > > > I was looking to diversify my portfolio in my > RRSPs (Retirement Savings Plans, incase you’re > not Canadian, equivalent to the American 401K I > believe) and I have been trying to research Lundin > more thoroughly. Seriously, if you can’t locate their investor relations site…steer clear of individual stocks for now. Virtually all companies put their results online…just go to their site and find the ‘investor relations’ link.

supersadface Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > tj2001 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Supersadface, thanks for your help! > > > > The PDF of the financials you found were > extremely > > helpful, where did you find them? Thanks > again. > > > > > > I was looking to diversify my portfolio in my > > RRSPs (Retirement Savings Plans, incase you’re > > not Canadian, equivalent to the American 401K I > > believe) and I have been trying to research > Lundin > > more thoroughly. > > Seriously, if you can’t locate their investor > relations site…steer clear of individual stocks > for now. Virtually all companies put their > results online…just go to their site and find > the ‘investor relations’ link. Well I’m no novice to creating portfolios for my own finances… I’d been meaning to check up on Lundin for a while.