can somebody plz send me the L3 notes?

swatikamath13@ gmail.com is my addy… wud be of great help… thanks

Can somebody please send me $ 1000 it wd be of great help …

woooooaaaaa rudeboi… did someone tel u, if nothin else ur nastiness might get u thru this exam… newsflash, dat aint happenin ;-p n u think u dat smart, gss u shud hav asked for a lil more than $ 1000 dont u think??? jus send the notes if u hav em… else jus shut the F@%* up!!

wooooaaa. n i hopes dat last post wuz a joke??!!

oh i forgot to add a thanks at the end… heehee thanks :slight_smile:

heehee.

Ms. Swati Kamath, Copyright infringement is a federal crime punishable by up to 5 years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000 per infringement. This incident has been reported to your employer and to the proper authorities. Kind regards, SSS

swati kamath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > woooooaaaaa rudeboi… did someone tel u, if > nothin else ur nastiness might get u thru this > exam… newsflash, dat aint happenin ;-p > > n u think u dat smart, gss u shud hav asked for a > lil more than $ 1000 dont u think??? > > jus send the notes if u hav em… else jus shut > the F@%* up!! So mature .

we all goin to jail??? yeeehooo…

relax rudeboi… just kiddin around…but ur joke was a real nice one… really sharp…loved it

Swati, Af community is very helpful and people do not write the kind of language you have. Keep it that way please!!!

I will help you two communicate, I have dealt with this kind of thing before. yooooooooooo grl real tlk… u gon nd 2 lrn how 2 spk englsh prply n sve dis rtrdd sht 4 fcbk aite???

excuse me… jus read my 1st msg… i think i was polite enuf… was jus askin for help… thot one of u cud… bein nasty is not the answer… i m a student jus lik rest of u… rudeboi cud hav jus dialed down his so called ‘smart guy’ attitude a lil… askin for notes aint a crime as far as i kno…coz i can give u 10 others who hav asked for notes on the same community as i hav… n supersharp jus relax a bit… i wud defi need ur help, no not to communicate or help me speak properly, if u can help me wid my cfa stuff i wil be more than grateful… i think i hav already told rudeboi i was kiddin… @derswap07… i came here askin for help… yes its a helpful community…but y cant they jus stick to helpin then??was there a need for the wisecrack in the 1st plc…jus read my 1st thread n tel me wot was wrong in it… i really hope u come back on this one…tel me wot was the need to get that reply from rudeboi to begin wid…that comment dint help, did it help u???

guys m really sorry if i hav hurt any of u… really sorry, dint mean to… jus got a lil upset wen i got the 1st reply… lik derswap said heard this was a real helpful community…gettin dat kinda reply was a real shock… jus dint expect it… thot if anyone of u wud hav any kinda material u wud come back… in with regards to studies n the pressure, a wise crack is the last thing u want n wud expect… m sure u feel the same way… really sorry again… :frowning:

Swati, My 2 cents for you- first of all, You just came out asking for notes-you know by the time you reach level 3 that notes are not free. That is the reason Rudeboi wrote the answer he did. If you would have phrased it somewhat differently, people would have answered differently. Again, go back and read your language. This is not board where people write short cut language-if you do it on the exam, I do not think you will score either. Next time I would not spend my time looking at this kinda writing-d y get it ?

First off …why would anybody send you notes for free ? Everybody pays for them and if you have signed up for the exam you should already have the curriculum . As for the wisecracks - Get used to it . This is an internet forum . This is a VERY VERY helpful community when it comes to CFA/career/education/market discussions , but don’t expect to come here looking for a handout .

i just bot mine

Can someone pay my registration fee?

I do not understand why some people think that they should get everything for free. What makes you think that you are entitled to free Schweser notes? This is outrageous and complete humiliating. If you do not have the money. Save up and take the exam next year, when you can afford to BUY the study materials.

I bought a house last year at the peak of the mkt with a mortgage I clearly could not afford, can someone bail me out? Oh… wait…