can somebody plz send me the L3 notes?

mpnoonan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what does coz mean? it means because.

swati kamath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > then again… i think i shud stop writin… coz > its jus wastin ur time… n i wont be able to help > my friend anywaz… > so sorry i wasted ur time… u need to save time > now, coz i was jus readin other posts n its a > give- it- all- u got exam… time management is > the key… n if my posts r wastin ur time, its jus > better i stop… coz m dead sure u wil stil reply > back… > > so all the very best… n jus incase u r worried > bout my friend ( m sure u dont even care!!), he is > already in level three… we’l manage to get him > the notes from else where… thanks again… > > good luck… Swati Seems you are in India and then in Mumbai. Pls don’t mind but reading the thread was NOT much fun- coming from some one in Level 1 and surprisingly trying to help sm1 in level 3 . Wonder how he/she got through level 1 and 2. Anyways, if anyone neds help we are always ready. You or your friend can get notes -Schweser or Others- In India and around the world. Ask him to mail me or let me know his ID. we can work out something. However I don’t have any personal notes yet - beign an L3 cadidate. Good luck!!

how do you know that this poster is from mumbai? Magician

Troll!

I meaningfuly believe this is just someone taking all of us for a ride. No one can be that immature & stupid. He/she is probably getting a good laugh at all of us getting frustrated and replying. Best thing we can do is ignore. Because let me tell you… if this guy is real, then merely the fact he is a LI candidate took a lot away from the charter’s prestige…

All those users who openly ask for free stuff, like notes, are really stupid and simply put idiots. Am saying this not because of copyright infringement – with frauds like Madoffs, who the he*l cares about such petty illegal stuff going around – but due to the fact that a simple google/yahoo search will get you this stuff for free. If you are not internet savvy ask some of your friend(s) to look up this stuff for you. Although energy can neither be created nor destroyed, why go through the pain of using up your resources as well that of others when you know the outcome? Why the charade? Now don’t ask me where to get this stuff on the net for free. After all, there is no such thing as free lunch. P.S. Having an irritating day at the office.