Can we bring alcohol into the test center?

It’s just a thought…

Yes

I don’t think you can have any liquid in the test center. Open container in a public place would be illegal in California at least.

Booze in your car for extra test day confidence. The worst that can happen is a proctor who is a 3 turns into an 8. You can’t lose.

of course you can. there is also a common jug of whiskey inside the men’s restroom. take all you want and just put it back inside for the next guy.

Thats not whiskey, its jankem. You don’t want to touch that stuff.

Sure you can, make sure you bring in the afternoon so you are still counted for the exam Wondering what reason they would use to kick you out? ethics – Professionalism?

Didn’t say I’d be drunk. It’s a trick question!

plyon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Didn’t say I’d be drunk. It’s a trick question! Hope they won’t bring an achohol sensor:D Again, it is a judgement call, trick questions, CFAI prefer this kind

Only if you have a medical condition which requires it and you have a doctors note. Doubtful!

Hilarious, and so unbelieveably wrong. Niblita75 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thats not whiskey, its jankem. You don’t want to > touch that stuff.

yes you can provided you drink enough the night before

I am getting 2 diet - Red Bulls. I know I can’t win the battle alone.