Can we defer level 3 exam?

HI, I would like to know can we defer level 3 exam to next year? If yes, on what basis? Feedback and comments would be highly appreciated. Thanks

I don’t think you can. You have to pay to take it again next year.

even if we are suffering from medical issues?

define “we”

man goodluck with that unless u have life threatening surgery scheduled …CFAI dont give a phyuck they counting them benjies…

No dice.

unfortunately not…deferring is only allowed at L1. doesnt make sense but thats CFAI for you.

CFAI makes exceptions sometimes. If you have a medical situation, they might allow you to reschedule. Just call them and ask.

I’m sure CFAI is determined to fail about 15,000 L3 candidates. Take a bullet for the rest of us.

If you have a medical situation which is serious. CFAI will refund back the money to you. I know one of my friend who did this at level 3.

bharatsl Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you have a medical situation which is serious. > CFAI will refund back the money to you. > I know one of my friend who did this at level 3. oh wow…i dint know that. thought it was more of a blanket policy. good to know.