can you defer the exam for medical reasons?

mcpass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I usually am not but you never know. You’re killing me smalls.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mcpass Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I usually am not but you never know. > > > You’re killing me smalls. BS - HAhahaha, what’s that from again? I can picture it but can’t remember the name.

I was born a human, I lack wings, but I’d really like to fly - not in a plane, but like a bird. Joey, do I have any chance? Don’t be rude, spiteful or hurtful, I might cry!

The Sandlot…

chrismaths Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was born a human, I lack wings, but I’d really > like to fly - not in a plane, but like a bird. > Joey, do I have any chance? Don’t be rude, > spiteful or hurtful, I might cry! Haha, seriously. People ask so many questions laden with Hope that when they get a correct, no BS answer…which they know is correct themselves…then they get uptight and feel insulted. Oh brother. Welcome to the real world.

That kind of posts usually make me happy. My best memory is having a shit day and reading the forum at night. Then there was a thread with a guy who wanted to skip L1 and go straight to L2. Everybody had a great laugh and most original comments ever. Honestly, I don’t really need the charter for my job or career but wanted to do it to show myself and others that I could do this but I absolutely am not sure I would have gone through after Level 1 without this forum. It keeps me going.

mcpass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That kind of posts usually make me happy. > > My best memory is having a shit day and reading > the forum at night. Then there was a thread with a > guy who wanted to skip L1 and go straight to L2. > Everybody had a great laugh and most original > comments ever. > > Honestly, I don’t really need the charter for my > job or career but wanted to do it to show myself > and others that I could do this but I absolutely > am not sure I would have gone through after Level > 1 without this forum. > > It keeps me going. I’ve been secretly waiting for there to be 20 days left so I can go into the LI forum and post the "is it too late to start question"and link to it from L2 just to break the stress a little. I am definitely definitely going to tie in the idea of skipping LI and doing LII.

chrismaths Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was born a human, I lack wings, but I’d really > like to fly - not in a plane, but like a bird. > Joey, do I have any chance? Don’t be rude, > spiteful or hurtful, I might cry! IMHO, you have a better chance than most.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mcpass Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > That kind of posts usually make me happy. > > > > My best memory is having a shit day and reading > > the forum at night. Then there was a thread with > a > > guy who wanted to skip L1 and go straight to > L2. > > Everybody had a great laugh and most original > > comments ever. > > > > Honestly, I don’t really need the charter for > my > > job or career but wanted to do it to show > myself > > and others that I could do this but I > absolutely > > am not sure I would have gone through after > Level > > 1 without this forum. > > > > It keeps me going. > > > I’ve been secretly waiting for there to be 20 days > left so I can go into the LI forum and post the > "is it too late to start question"and link to it > from L2 just to break the stress a little. I am > definitely definitely going to tie in the idea of > skipping LI and doing LII. I can’t wait for this…

mcpass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The Sandlot… F*cking EPIC movie! Love it dude,

I think I can do it actually. I was going to go full steam w/ my working out and GMAT practice once I recovered, but I am going focus all of my energy on the CFA. See if I can leg it out and get a 60% or something. Who knows. Sandlot is one of the best movies ever, btw.

You sound like you have a good attitude, give it a shot.

Thanks. In the worst case, I help you guys out with the grading curve.

Give it a shot. Everybody here will help out right up until test day. I am in the same stage preperation wise. I know I can’t really do “well” on this exam (I don’t have enough time) but I am just hoping that I might skid through if the right questions are asked.

Good luck to you, then.