Can you emerge from 'Band 2' to 'pass' for level 2?

If so what was your strategy? Schweser only? CFAI text only? Schweser and CFAI EOC? CFAI text and Schweser Qbank? How many times taking L 2? Thanks!

no emergence for you -Emergence Nazi

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > no emergence for you > > -Emergence Nazi lol u r on a roll today

that would take some hell of a retabulaction

think he is referring to a resit not a retab

I passed level 2 this year. i was in band 3 last year. I used stella Passmaster Questions CD. Very useful.

weidan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I passed level 2 this year. i was in band 3 last > year. I used stella Passmaster Questions CD. Very > useful. Thanks much for your input! I think reading only the CFAI text hurt me. I enjoyed enjoyed the material (I liked the way CFAI told the story) and still remember most of the concepts. It was brutal and took most of my time and didn’t have enough time for practice exams. I think I can pass the exam but want to understand the significance of this ‘band’ business. Is it a measure of intelligence? What explanatory power does it have to ultimately passing the exam. Are band 1s forever doomed?