canadian housing market

can someone plz tell me waht the trend has been in canadian home prices over the last 5 years. when they were increasing and when they were decreasing. thx so much

I’m impressed by your research skills…

Every house went down in value except mine.

I’m expecting a thread from our new friend any day about how he is going to write Level I in December and wondering how he can leverage that into a Goldman job or a hedge fund job… Up is the word, and Statistics Canada is your friend. http://www40.statcan.ca/l01/cst01/manuf12.htm

Canadian housing market? They have one article on this topic in the Globe almost every day. Do a search on their site if you want to check them out. In a nutshell, its not the same it was maybe 6 months ago i.e. not the same levels of appreciation. Are you inquiring about a certain city?

thx guys. that link was very useful. im not looking for any particular city, just the canadian housing market in general. im also interested in housing turnover rates of the last 5 years compared to before that. but thx, ill check out statscan and globeandmail.

CMHC I won’t give you any more information than that - practice those google skills.

khanazam Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > can someone plz tell me waht the trend has been in > canadian home prices over the last 5 years. when > they were increasing and when they were > decreasing. thx so much I was going to call you lazy, but since it would have taken you longer to type the post than to find the answer on Google, I’ll just call you stupid.

Check out www.globeandmail.com => Report on Business => Real Estate. There are some good general housing / economic articles plus the site allows you to post replies in response to articles. Some very lively discussions can be found on this site.