Cant believe its over

L3_killer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just to remind myself that I have passed L3, I > pinned the exam results letter on the wall next to > my bed. I am soooooo glad it is over. The last > hurdle is to get another sponsor and have my work > experience approved. +1. Same here. I’ve even marked the exam results email from the CFAI as “unread” to relive the whole experience again.

I can’t either - thats why I can’t stop myself from coming to AF from time to time

CAIA is a joke. IR and marketing girls clear CAIA (no offense ahah)

gvactyanalyst Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CAIA is a joke. IR and marketing girls clear CAIA > (no offense ahah) If that’s true, can anyone comment on the FRM? I’m studying for the GMAT right now and had intentions of taking it in December, but I may need to push it back to January.

I’m taking l2 CAIA tomorrow, level 1 was really easy, it wasnt that much information and nothing too difficult. Level 2 has loads more in it. It goes in to a lot more depth than any topic covered in CFA but still is not the same volume of information covered. L2 is not a joke and you do need to study but i think its passable. whats GMAT? who would take it?

GMAT is a required exam just like SAT but for MBA. GRE is usually for sciences…

is there an “analystforum-like” resource for the GMAT too?

chad17 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > is there an “analystforum-like” resource for the > GMAT too? I’ve browsed beatthegmat.com, seems like a good resource.

gmatclub.com is what i used.

Sadly. I was walking to a bar the other day to meet up a buddy and realized I couldn’t remember a damn thing from the level 3 curriculum…

CFABLACKBELT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sadly. I was walking to a bar the other day to > meet up a buddy and realized I couldn’t remember a > damn thing from the level 3 curriculum… I was just over at the level 1 forum and I can’t even answer a basic tax liability question!!.. that feeling sucks. finished all the exams and a level 1 candidate would know more than me right now

what the hell are we supposed to do with all this free time? guess ill keep at my independent research.

Received the charter today. Glad, its over. I got my life back.

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what the hell are we supposed to do with all this > free time? guess ill keep at my independent > research. lol… i’m tutoring CFA candidates for L1 and L2. i can’t get away from this crap.