Can't believe the World Cup post went missing

Anybody up for the World Cup in SA?

cdiem, judging by your response to the thread on ‘eye twitching’ I would say you have some apologizing to do before getting some responses…

Maybe you’re right. I do sincerely apoligize for my inveterate outbursts. A bit like Mr. Adebayor for Man. City on Saturday. Soccer context fully.

But still nothing.

cdiem, you are more like eric canton fly kicking a fan in the face behind the fence!

cdiem Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > But still nothing. back on your meds i see

Soccer is the gayest sport known to man (girly-men anyway). Harden up you fairies and support rugby or rugby league.

I’ll be there. I am writing level 3 then off to South Africa for the world cup. I got game tickets in Durban and Joburg.

Jaffa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Soccer is the gayest sport known to man (girly-men > anyway). Harden up you fairies and support rugby > or rugby league. Because a bunch of muscular men in tight clothing wrestling each other in the mud is less gay?

Dude we are gonna read about you starting some riots down there.