Can't do it

I can’t bring myself to start. Every time I make a go of it, I just bail after like 15 mins. Is it possible to still be burned out by doing L1 & L2 back to back (Dec-June)? Honestly I think if I can just make it through the ethics crap I can get the ball rolling, but its just sooooooooooo boring. And its more or less the same stuff that is already burned into my brain. Ahhhhh! Anyone else?

CF_AHHHHHHHHH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I can’t bring myself to start. Every time I make > a go of it, I just bail after like 15 mins. Is it > possible to still be burned out by doing L1 & L2 > back to back (Dec-June)? > This happened to me last year. It is really though to start but when you do you will get back in the swing.

CF_AHHHHHHHHH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I can’t bring myself to start. Every time I make > a go of it, I just bail after like 15 mins. Is it > possible to still be burned out by doing L1 & L2 > back to back (Dec-June)? > > Honestly I think if I can just make it through the > ethics crap I can get the ball rolling, but its > just sooooooooooo boring. And its more or less the > same stuff that is already burned into my brain. > Ahhhhh! > > Anyone else? Just skip ethics and come back to it. Don’t start with something as boring as ethics.

Yeah man, F-ethics until the last month. Focus on the other shiet.

agreed, I’m not reading that till may.

I am also planning to skip SS3 and SS4 as it is theoratical. Lets get down dirty with Derivatives and Fixed Income.

Read ethics when you go for a #2. Otherwise don’t allocate 2 much time 2 it.

Yeah, I probably should. For L1 and L2 I went in order of the study sessions and it worked out well for me. But I guess it couldn’t hurt to jump around a little bit. I’ve got time.

hahah I agree, I would not start with ethics, but end with it. Jump in to the section that interests you the most right now, that’s what I am doing. it will help motivate you.

MAN UP CFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Definitely in the same boat with you. I just need to start scheduling this into my day again and not bailing after I get bored.

DEFINITELY skip ethics until you’ve at least gotten some momentum going. Last year it felt like absolute torture all the way trough the PWM/Behavioral book. It starts to pick up after that (in my opinion). Also, there’s something about winter that got me into serious study mode. I was ready to kick some serious a$$ come January.

I skipped ethics until the last month. I recommend doing that. I passed the exam - but I failed ethics…:slight_smile:

Passed ethics and only spent time on it in the practice exams and a last-day review.

I just looked at my Schweser study planner calendar that I made, and I am already behind by a week :slight_smile:

wangta01 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > MAN UP > CFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA > AAAAAH!!! You’re right, i’m being a total p*sssy… Ok, here goes nothing. Starting tonight… for reals this time.

I would advice starting a bit early…not hardcore studying or anything…but atleast to get an idea of what its all about…L3 is a diff. ball game…I made big mistake of assuming its all “fun” reading and slacking off until Feb. b4 I hit the books seriosly…L3 repeats know what I am talking abour…