cant sleep

Are you guys past level 1? If so, what are you doing on the analyst forum at this hour?

My middle name is Owl, got the hint?

I see…so what level are you on currently? I must say, this test is a lot more than I expected it to be. Maybe this is why I am only one of the few up still. Have gotten 6 hours of sleep the past 2 days and still going strong.

Me from L2 - but don’t think I am that dopey-kid to start so early for a June-09 exam. You’ll be fine and come out winning the cage-match - don’t worry!

pbar673874, At the risk of taking DS’s wrath, I’d suggest you go and sleep immediately if you are taking the exam tomorrow. Forget about AF for now and come here tomorrow with a smile. Good luck!

Boy’s giddie-up!! Did I hear few alarm’s going off to snooze? The top advertisement banner was vibrating at 5.5 Richter. Any greenhorns quad wakers?

bump A fav post of mine.

you guys were nuts. I went to bed at like 9 that night. didn’t even bring notes or books with me to the exam. If it aint in there by then, it aint there.

I never saw this thread - nice

Yeah, I was up until 3 that night and finally took a Nyquil to fall asleep. I woke up groggy as hell. Nothing that ripping a few Red Bulls couldn’t fix! I get awful exam anxiety!!

I was half asleep that morning and went to the wrong section. I asked the lady where my seat was and she said she thought I was in the wrong exam room and asked if I was seeking to take my Pharmaceutical exam that day. I looked around and saw older doctor-lookingish people and I noticed that I was the only one with a calculator. I started laughing and said, no, I think I will take a finance exam today.

Bump. I hope some L1 Candidates are still trucking along. Sound off!

1 2!

Starbuk. This is a serious question. Do you work for Starbucks?