Can't wait any longer !!!!!!

For those who can’t wait any longer , what are you doing to kill the time ?! i can’t enjoy my life, i need to know if i have passed or failed !!! thats too much, that is the longest wait i ever had in my life !!!

amrcd1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > For those who can’t wait any longer , what are you > doing to kill the time ?! > > thats too much, that is the longest wait i ever > had in my life !!! Most of us lost our virginity years ago. I suggest you go and do likewise.

hahahhahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahah

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > amrcd1 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > For those who can’t wait any longer , what are > you > > doing to kill the time ?! > > > > thats too much, that is the longest wait i ever > > had in my life !!! > > Most of us lost our virginity years ago. I > suggest you go and do likewise. yeah and if you can’t find one then please pay for it and just do it. BTW, my homie ditch lost his to a hook** in vegas after his high school graduation.

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > amrcd1 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > For those who can’t wait any longer , what are > you > > doing to kill the time ?! > > > > thats too much, that is the longest wait i ever > > had in my life !!! > > Most of us lost our virginity years ago. I > suggest you go and do likewise. What a good idea :slight_smile: thanks …

Not to belittle your post, but please try and get your mind off of the exam. It is what it is. Take up a new hobby, get into shape, drink, party, and be merry. Finally stay on general discussion. Staying on the L2 forum just compounds the anxiety.

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > amrcd1 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > For those who can’t wait any longer , what are > you > > doing to kill the time ?! > > > > thats too much, that is the longest wait i ever > > had in my life !!! > > Most of us lost our virginity years ago. I > suggest you go and do likewise. ROFLMAO Classic +1

lol. forget about the test… go get a job if you dont have one, join a gym membership, hang out with friends, party hard on the weekends… I cant believe we only have 23 days left before the results are out!

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > QuantJock_MBA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > amrcd1 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > For those who can’t wait any longer , what > are > > you > > > doing to kill the time ?! > > > > > > thats too much, that is the longest wait i > ever > > > had in my life !!! > > > > Most of us lost our virginity years ago. I > > suggest you go and do likewise. > > > yeah and if you can’t find one then please pay for > it and just do it. > > BTW, my homie ditch lost his to a hook** in vegas > after his high school graduation. And i thought i was the only one… Nice!

23 days? How the f did you do that math?

My count is 27 days, unless my math is warped… :smiley: