Career Changer - Personal Analysis Website

Hi all,

I’m new to the forum and this is my first post. I’m wondering if anyone has ideas on creating a personal analysis website or if anyone has experience in this. I’ve just finished an International Econ. MA and trying to get experience in the finance industry - my previous career was in education.

Anyway, I was thinking of starting my own website where I display analysis skills to companies. I’m conscious that I’m competing with MBA’s and would like it to add to my appeal to companies. However I certainly don’t want it to be a rehash of what’s already out there.

Any ideas?

I am not 100% sure I understand what you plan to doL do you want to create a personal page about you or a website about personal analysis in general ?

Personal analysis would be about profiling people or your personal analysis of the market ?

I think he is soliciting ideas for his online service. It is up to the OP to come up with some novel idea that satisfies some need of businesses or individuals. It doesn’t have to be complicated. Mint.com, for instance, basically adds together all your assets from bank and investment accounts. This is a simple concept, but provides a lot of utility to its users.

Just checked mint.com. I would have never believed that banks or people would share so much personal information. Great website though, this has endless possibilities for targetted advertising.