Career!

I wanted to know if passing CFA 3 levels will make you way qualified for a job as equity analyst or equity research associate or financial analyst ( Corporate). Or we taking these 3 levels to just better our chances since finance industry is so hard to get into. Thank you

How do you not know the answer to this question?

do you know? please share.

I think you need to Research the answer to that question and then Analyse the information with your specific situation in mind to come up with an answer .

I like the title.

I would like to know other people’s answers. Thank you

Only Chuck Norris can be considered “way qualified.” Sorry.

When Chuck Norris does pushups, he doesnt push himself up, he pushes the earth down.

When Chuck Norris jumps in the bath, he doesn’t get wet, the water gets Chuck Norrised.

will he get the job if he changes his name to chuck norris?

I would hire him if he was called Chuck Norris :stuck_out_tongue: at my work place there was a guy named Hung tu Long. and another guy that legally changed his name to Astro Man. Never met either of them.

I just sprayed coffee through my nose.

^ | did it tickle?

ssdnola Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I wanted to know if passing CFA 3 levels will make > you way qualified for a job as equity analyst or > equity research associate or financial analyst ( > Corporate). Or we taking these 3 levels to just > better our chances since finance industry is so > hard to get into. > > Thank you let me give u a real answer. no it does not. CFA will be dime a dozen by the time u get all 3 levels done.

Seriously guys. Does CFA completion help you land a good job in Equity research or something similar

ssdnola Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Seriously guys. Does CFA completion help you land > a good job in Equity research or something similar Absolutely. Will it help at EVERY equity research shop? Absolutely not. Will it be what gets you the job? No. However, in this world, it is all about getting an interview, and you pull that off by networking. Once you have an interview, your resume doesn’t really matter as much… Talking points are more important, as is a consideration of whether the interviewer can stand to be around you every day for however many hours. The CFA program will help you sound knowledgable in interviews, provide you with a great talking point, and it can help you land an interview by showing a networking target you are at least smart/hardworking enough to do the program. A lot of people think there are very strict paths in finance for specific backgrounds. However, in the real world, all sorts of people sit on the desks, and hard work trumps most things. final point: there are lots of talented, smart, personable people trying to make it, so you just have to make yourself better than them. The interview is probably your best shot.

thank you man

Chuck Norris can point his finger at Hooker and go “bang” and Hooker will actually be shot. Willy