Catch a coffee break for a great laugh!

For anyone who didn’t see this video yet, its pretty funny for aspiring traders! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85lpWoESHUM&feature=player_embedded the best diaglogue in there is prob: Man A: y do u want to be a trader? MAN B: “i see them at clubs ordering bottles and table service! Man A: do you want to have a functionin liver by 40? Man B: " I dont care, that is the price i’m willing to pay for dating models and drinking from botttles; models and bottles, hehehe, that ryhmes!” hahaha, i wonder if the real reason y half of the people on this forum is breaking their balls studyign for cfa countless nights(me included) is really for some Models and bottles!!!

How come I don’t get to date models? Is it the smell? Probably it’s the smell.

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How come I don’t get to date models? probably paleness, too. it happens when your inside 23 hours a day.

Best quote out of that was “I will put my balls on the line and show the market who’s daddy.” LOL

models and bottles. Wow, folks this guy is onto something here. Don’t be hating.

I wonder how much time this “Wall Street 2 effect” will last.

I’m going to start all my putdowns with “I see that you graduated with a major in literature from UPenn…”

Ahaha absolutely brilliant!

Hey don’t bash literature. Analyzing fiction is a pretty important skill: just look at the ABS descriptions.

“I am going to make it rain models and bottles” haha

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ohai Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > How come I don’t get to date models? > > probably paleness, too. it happens when your > inside 23 hours a day. I’m sure the unibrow isn’t helping either.