Cause we lost it all Nothin' lasts forever I'm sorry I can't be perfect.....do you mentor people?

surprising. i know. but i think young people go to me because im relatable. anyways i just helped this kid get a job and now he wants to know my entire mindset. recently i shared my entire mindset with some other kid, that person stopped talking to me cuz apparently im the biggest douchebag he ever met after 3 years of friendship. liek top 1 percent status. anyways, i’ve always said honesty is the best policy, but what if ur honestly an ■■■■■■■. do you ever try to change your personality or do you stay gold ponyboy?
remind me of that old buffett quote: chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken…

if u aint top1% u bottom 99% …keep compoundin

1 Like

Yes, I love mentoring. It is one of the things that is most rewarding.

Nerdy I feel like this entire forum mentors you unsuccessfully hahaha

1 Like

Sorry to disappoint! Just know you weren’t the first.

I think you should write a book. It could be a hybrid investing/personal development book. You could even mix in some anectodes about your buddy Bitcoin etc.

I’d would definitely buy it!

Tucker Max for finance. Freak in the spreadsheets

kid came over. we found out it was a job scam. lol. its not a job, but at least i saved him some $$ form some indian being scammer <-- that was how they typed haha