Celebration Plans?

What are you people doing to celebrate if you passed? I’m going to Chicago tomorrow to see Slash from Guns n Roses in action, will be there through the weekend, couldn’t ask for a better reward for passing. For those who failed, I’ll have an extra drink in honor of your resilience do it all over again. Cheers!

A giant cup of starbucks, shopping and sushi!

Put some Bailey’s in that sbux! As I said before, it’s a night for some Special Reserve (Crown Royal) maybe a cigar if it warms up past -40; when that’s done shotgun a few lucky’s, then gin & tonics to sober up for work tomorrow am. I haven’t called in sick yet tho so tomorrow might be a day to hit the blackjack table! Feeling good!

Omakase sushi, here I come! :wink:

This might be weird, but I am going to spend the next 5 days celebrating by watching the India Australia cricket test @Adelaide -going to watch ALL 6 hours daily. no break.

Dsylexic. That sounds like a great plan. When I lived out in OZ there was nothing better than a nice summer day, drinking mass quantities of beer with friends watching some cricket. I’m going to celebrate with a bottle of Don Julio 1942…

Dsylexic Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This might be weird, but I am going to spend the > next 5 days celebrating by watching the India > Australia cricket test @Adelaide -going to watch > ALL 6 hours daily. no break. Maa-ki thats awesome (No im not calling out to Symonds) ! I wish I could stay up all night but I have a day job :frowning:

oh yeah i completely forgot abt the match. so starting with my friday PTO, party, XBOX, and GMAT during the day and evening, then see tendulkar at nite woo hoo!

On my second bottle of champagne right now. In between my first and second bottle we stopped for pizza & wedges. Oh and on holiday next week. Then I’m prepared to lose all semblance of a social life for the next four months.

Can’t stop, won’t stop. GMAT this saturday.

how about forking out 1 grand to register for L2 and order schweser? does that count?

lol

sarathk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dsylexic Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > This might be weird, but I am going to spend > the > > next 5 days celebrating by watching the India > > Australia cricket test @Adelaide -going to > watch > > ALL 6 hours daily. no break. > > > Maa-ki thats awesome (No im not calling out to > Symonds) ! I wish I could stay up all night but I > have a day job :frowning: lol … Sarathk, that was hilarious … Maa-Ki (sorry Monkey)

omg…more cricket fans!! That’s awesome. I’m a Sri Lankan, but I’m really excited for the final test. India has really stepped up their brand of cricket. I’d love to see Sreesanth take on Symonds again haha.

going to starbucks and reviewing Level 1 until I get my L2 stuff next week. Uh, wait…no I’m not. I’m going to the bar to have a few drinks. Although…maybe if I read ethics buzzed, I’ll finally understand it 100%.