Central NJ Level 1 Study group??

I am looking to take the Dec 2008 level 1 exam and would like to join a study group. I live and work in Princeton. Does anyone know of a study group in my area???

I can be reached at cmahdi@yahoo.com I plan on taking the exam in DEC 2008 but I live North Jersey West Orange, but would be willing to alternate the designated locations for the purposes of consistent study sessions.

Please add me to the group. I am in Jersey City, NJ Although I am a laggard here, haven’t yet ordered my material :slight_smile: On this topic though: Are you folks planning on reading both the CFAI material as well as Schweser? Is it recommended/ Needed?

I would like to start forming a group to start studying in Mid-June if interested please e-mail me cmahdi@yahoo.com I have presently the CFA Materials presently

I would like to start forming a group to start studying in Mid-June if interested please e-mail me cmahdi@yahoo.com I have presently the CFA Materials.

Just joined the forum… I am sitting for the December 08 Level I exam. Monmouth County NJ resident. Ordering CFA Materials in July

I’m in Princeton. Are you guys meeting up already?

I also work in Princeton and would be interested in joining the group (that’s if I didn’t pass it the first time…results come out in two weeks!). I will check back in at that time.

add me in . i am near princeton alok@dashore.com