Certification for Traders

Hi, Would there be some kind of industry certification for Traders? Sort of like a CFA for Analysts? If not, then what skillsets offhand should a trader possess? Just TA? Thanks!

Tits & Ass?

JustPass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tits & Ass? your mom’s? i don’t do trannies.

There’s the CMT - Charterd/Certified Market Technitian. It focuses on technical analysis, but I really don’t know much more about the course. A good book on understanding and using candle sticks is: The Candle Stick Course by Steve Nissan

A little sensitive aren’t we. . . ouch.

JustPass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > A little sensitive aren’t we. . . ouch. oh dear, please don’t hurt. I mean tits and ass is an uber badass answer and all, and i think you’re really cool. seriously.

The best trading certification is good mental health. You could have Steve Cohen tell you exactly what to do, but still fail if you cannot work until extreme mental duress.

i think you get too easily offended to be a trader…

I also think being able to continue on after losing your net worth a few times is a good certification (not that I’ve done that, but know a few people who have, lol).