CFA Bookstore

Hi everyone, Here is my first post. Just wondering… When you’re going on the CFA Bookstore, do you see anything written bellow your name? Until now, I could read “Level 2” but today it disappeared… Thxs

damm, I think I flunked it! Copy paste of what I see… weep weep! Dinesh Sundrani CFA Level 2 Candidate what do you all see?

I only see my name, nothing under it relating to exam level.

I see: ReTabulate CFA Level 3 Candidate

I see Retabulate bs Out

Hey all. I see “McLeod81”, nothing under it. I’ve never logged onto that site before though. You’re talking about www.cfabookstore.com right, after you click “log in” right? Seriously though, are people seeing different stuff there?

I just see my name. Nothing under it. This is in cfa bookstore website

Nothing under name

McLeod81 - you are the curve decider this year, you otta not to worry… weird enough…now I see a ‘Welcome’ above my name Welcome Dinesh Sundrani CFA Level 2 Candidate I think the technicians are still updating the text while we chat, don’t miss the chance of seeing that III, keep refreshing… and none of these daj’s should be able to buy their L2 books from there… crash the website and why is the schweser site still down??? … niblita - you still hitting those tests?

I am retaking the CFAI practice tests, but the Testrac site just died on me. Damn.

goes to eleven, why the hell are you taking practice exams?? sh*t, you’ve lost it, haven’t you? edit: ok. it’s a joke. but there’s no telling what waiting for results will make you do.

Similar thing in www.cfapubs.org just the name appears on the side when I click on “my profile”

Garch Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Similar thing in www.cfapubs.org > > just the name appears on the side when I click on > “my profile” Same here

They removed my designation from http://www.meetup.com/ too, how lame of them to interfere in my personal life, that’s not a site owned by CFAI. I better write-protect my website and blogs now. The agents-web-clawers are all over and I can sense the matrix.

Our seniors at L3 have started getting their charter numbers. http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?13,809825

> > I think the technicians are still updating the > text while we chat, don’t miss the chance of > seeing that III, keep refreshing… and none of > these daj’s should be able to buy their L2 books > from there… crash the website > i got my books over a week ago kemosabe.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > > > I think the technicians are still updating the > > text while we chat, don’t miss the chance of > > seeing that III, keep refreshing… and none of > > these daj’s should be able to buy their L2 > books > > from there… crash the website > > > > > i got my books over a week ago kemosabe. Good to know daj! We will revise L2 together after Jan-09, if at all I decide to re-register for this one. All the luck

On another thread, a bunch of guys are saying that they can read “Level 3 candidate” under their names. I would like to know if this is the case for some of you. If this is a joke, it’s not funny