CFA boostore does not have "Level II candidate" anymore

I just logged in CFA Bookstore website which used to say Level II candidate but now its gone. It just has the name of the candidate Is it same for everyone else? Just checking

MAn, that means you failed.

Sorry, that’s a fail.

How do u guys know that??

Wow, what a tough way to find out. I suppose you can now start drinking…

That means,all u guys see “Level II candidate” when u login into cfa bookstore website?

i see level III candidate actually. sorry man.

I see L3 Candidate too. Sorry to hear that man.

how can you be level 3 candidate if you have not registered?

i know the secret knock.

That means that all u guys have passed level 2?Cmon this is something serious!!! For me, it just shows my name.Till yday,it showed level 2 candidate,now its gone

man come one now. they are messin with you.

serious like a heart attack or serious like you really think you’re going to game the CFA website and know if you passed when it says that you’ll know Aug 19th? enjoy the weekend. you’ll know in 4 days. relax til then. 4 days isn’t that long. you’ll make it.

I really hope they were just kidding. U guys just gave me a heart attack!!! But do all u guys just see ur name…thats all i want to know

abhi17277 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I really hope they were just kidding. U guys just > gave me a heart attack!!! > But do all u guys just see ur name…thats all i > want to know First shock, then denial… exhibiting all the classic signs. Rough way to find out.

Circumstances like this call for a few canadian clubs on the rocks. Or, if your Daj, “kill 4 natties and hit the books.”.

jalmy8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Circumstances like this call for a few canadian > clubs on the rocks. Or, if your Daj, “kill 4 > natties and hit the books.”. nice.

Wasn’t this the thing that told everyone last year whether they’d passed or not?

Yep…error on the CFA system that releases results early, this guy failed