CFA candidate to practice English and Chinese

Hi, I’m a research analyst from Shanghai China and now is a CFA level three candidate. Anyone here want to practice Chinese? Because I want to practice oral English, so we can cooperate and make friends, most importly, we can discuss CFA! hahaha My skype is: ben_wang1984 or MSN: belen_wang@hotmail.com Wait for you!

wang, I wanted to brush up on my Chinese this summer after the test (I’m taking Level II), so possibly. Do you speak Mandarin or a different dialect (Cantonese, Wu)? Also, a free mini lesson: don’t ever use the word “oral” on this site.

greyhound86 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wang, > > I wanted to brush up on my Chinese this summer > after the test (I’m taking Level II), so possibly. > Do you speak Mandarin or a different dialect > (Cantonese, Wu)? > > Also, a free mini lesson: don’t ever use the word > “oral” on this site. especially if you put ‘practice’ before it

Ah the subtleties of the english language…

florinpop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > greyhound86 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > wang, > > > > I wanted to brush up on my Chinese this summer > > after the test (I’m taking Level II), so > possibly. > > Do you speak Mandarin or a different dialect > > (Cantonese, Wu)? > > > > Also, a free mini lesson: don’t ever use the > word > > “oral” on this site. > > > especially if you put ‘practice’ before it And sign off with “wait for you!”… Good Friday laugh.

AlphaSeeker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > And sign off with “wait for you!”… Good Friday > laugh. Especially if your user name is “wangbgood”.

be laughed at? I believe I can laugh at you if you speak Chinese to me some day. Pls give more tolerance… I want to know what’s wrong with “practice oral English”, who can help me…

greyhound86 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wang, > > I wanted to brush up on my Chinese this summer > after the test (I’m taking Level II), so possibly. > Do you speak Mandarin or a different dialect > (Cantonese, Wu)? > > Also, a free mini lesson: don’t ever use the word > “oral” on this site. hi, I speak Mandarin. Look forward to talking with you, friend.

wang b good its just joking wang is slang for penis b sound like be good is good …so ur name sounds like you are saying that ur penis is good…\ also a lot of us havent had sex in a while so any mention of oral instantly conjures up image of angelina jolie, scarlett johaenssen, penolpe cruz and zyi zhang

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wang b good > > > its just joking > > wang is slang for penis > > b sound like be > > good is good …so ur name sounds like > you are saying that ur penis is > good…\ > > also a lot of us havent had sex in a while so any > mention of oral instantly conjures up image of > angelina jolie, scarlett johaenssen, penolpe cruz > and zyi zhang Oh my lady gaga! It seems very awkward… In fact, its my surname. I decide to change my user name as soon as possible

wangbgood Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I decide to change my user name as soon as possible Keep the name, it makes things more interesting whenever you post. That being said, you should probably use the term “speaking” rather than “oral” if you want to be taken seriously on the Internet.

hows your wang mang

MCalamari Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wangbgood Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I decide to change my user name as soon as > possible > > Keep the name, it makes things more interesting > whenever you post. That being said, you should > probably use the term “speaking” rather than > “oral” if you want to be taken seriously on the > Internet. absolutely wangbgood definately keep the name!!!

the edit out penis/ pen1s? lol someone should try creating a username with it

How is it pronounced as “pen1s”? [wong] or [wæng]? Just curious. I also need some oral practice obviously

b good with wang, you d1cks…

people that have learned to speak english as a second language and get past the CFA exams amaze me. I have to re-read the questions multiple times and I still get them wrong! very impressive mr. wang.

It’s ms.Wang ( I guess by style, and also Belen is a Spanish female name) And Chinese have proved already that one doesn’t have to speak the language to pass the test, be it TOEFL, GMAT, driving license theory or CFA

I read and speak Chinese as my second language but i will never pass CFA if it was in Mandarin. I am truly impressed when people who are not native speakers in English pass the exams. Wangbgood - great job!

This is Mr. Wang. Most of Chinese students dont speak english very well but not reading and wirting, so maybe Dumb English.