cfa changed anyone's life

i know and hear that being a cfa is no big deal but still so many people try to pass this test (including me)…what is the secret?

there is no secret. read the material and do the pretests. takes alot of sacrifice

Study and focus. That’s about it.

Ako and wanderingcfa have it right. My prep wasn’t necissarily the most efficient, my philosophy was just to maximize study time and leave it all on the feild. There’s no replacement for steel will here.

You have to work out really hard and eat a special diet for at least six months. That’s the only way to pass. After that, you can walk around the office with your shirt off.

bromion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You have to work out really hard and eat a special > diet for at least six months. That’s the only way > to pass. After that, you can walk around the > office with your shirt off. +1

bromion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You have to work out really hard and eat a special > diet for at least six months. That’s the only way > to pass. After that, you can walk around the > office with your shirt off. :slight_smile: mind and body gotta have balance.