CFA Charter Holder

But healthcare is FREE!!!

I know, it’s pretty substantial. Trying not to go into too much detail here, it’s a super niche area in finance, not usually known/desired by mainstream. I’m told it’s really boring and doesn’t have much progression. If it’s all about the pay then maybe it would be madness to want to leave, but shouldn’t it be about what you want to do as well…?

Yes well I guess the average salary is over 100k in Norway. In finance the average is more likely 150k perhaps - but if you look at taxes and living costs its is not all that great … but then Norway has this:

Beautiful scenery.

For a short while, I will take the job for 135K, even if it is in Norwegian Krone (approx. 22.5K USD). :slight_smile:

P

That’s a breath taking picture!!! Amazing.

Hey man, I would gladly switch roles with you. I just applied for the charter (which will be approved soon I hope) and make less than you. And by the way, I live in NYC.

But I have the charter already and I have a feeling Toronto might have more jobs than NYC right now.

I don’t know what to tell you man. I’ve met charterholders that have been unemployed for over a year, be thankful you have a job.

That picture is pretty…new zealand of the north maybe …

How is it in the winter?

populated by hobbits protecting the precious